QATAR YELLOW PAGES

Qatar Electricity & Water Co. In Qatar | Qatarmark.com
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z -
Qatar Electricity and Water Company (QEWC) was established in 1990 in accordance with the provisions of the Commercial Companies’ Law with the aim of owning and operating power generation and water desalination stations as well as selling the electricity and water produced at these stations. It is one of the first private sector companies in the region to specialise in the field of electricity and water production. The capital of the Company is QR 1 billion, paid in full and divided into 100 million shares. The nominal price of each share is QR 10. The Government of Qatar owns nearly 43% of the capital while the other shareholders –companies and individuals – hold the remaining 57%. The board of directors, chaired by HE Abdullah Bin Hamad Al-Attiyah, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Energy and Industry, manages the Company.
  • Qatar Gas
This shows content of element who has id="data"
Processing Please Wait.... qatarmark processing